Sunday, March 8, 2015

card & invitations

here is a preview of some of the cards I have done in the past few months.  All of these designs were custom and cost $35. I can do Save the date, birthday invites, wedding announcements, baptism announcements, baby announcements,  Christmas cards, Graduation announcements and more.


You may not redistribute, edit, alter, or claim these designs as your own in any way, shape, or form.  You may click on the image to enlarge it. 
  













  • Email me at jenarooblogs@gmail.com and we will discuss all the details of your design. I'll send you an invoice via paypal for your order. after I receive payment I will start on your design. I will send you 3 to 5 profs of different cards to choose from. Choose your favorite  and let me know. Then you will receive a JPG of your photo card through email. Order your photo card though your favorite printing service. ( walmart, costco. target, ect)
  • *If you are looking for a place to print anything for your business check out http://printingpeach.ca/ . They can print post cards, flyers, business cards, brochures and more. They also can help you with all aspects of internet marking for your business. This can include bringing in more traffic to your web site and hopefully generate you more business. If you would like more information head over to their web site, they have a full list of what they offer and can do for your business.*

No comments: