Monday, March 2, 2015

Things are happening!!!!

Please bare with us as we make some much needed changesi and improvements! With that being said I am hoping to get all the backgrounds new and old put back up on my blog by the end of the month! I have had to find a new place to store and backup my files. This has taken WAY longer then anticipated, but I finally got it done and we are ready to roll. If you are looking for a place to store and back up all your files check out  http://filecloud.pro/. if you live in Canada they can help you out backing up your files.
 Any who  I am hoping to have new backgrounds posted every month at least once a month if not more and I am going to start taking custom orders starting March 8th. Please remember to read my terms of use before you order!  Roo's Creations & Designs has the right refuse to design for a blog that is vulgar, profane or offensive in any way. No design or images from Roo's Creations & Designs may be used in anyway that is hateful, sexual, vulgar, or offensive in any way.
Also please remember All free blog background images and designs may be used for your personal blog ONLY. You may not redistribute, edit, alter, or claim these designs as your own in any way, shape, or form. By using any of our free blog back grounds or purchasing a custom design from Roo's Creations & Designs you are required to abide by these design terms. 


No comments: